Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cloth Diaper Review: Part 2

This post is to continue the cloth diaper review I started here. Now I'm going to go over specific diapers.

Bumgenius 3.0 All-in-One
This is a size small (8-16 pounds) in ribbit. We really like these diapers and have had no problems whatsoever! The velcro (or hook and loop) is so easy and they're just like putting on a disposable. They fit very well, although in the next month or so they will be too small. This is an all-in-one diaper, meaning there is no stuffing involved, unless you need to add more absorbency. We haven't had to do that.

FuzziBunz One-Size
Fuzzi Bunz are our one of our favorites so far! They are also super easy to use, although they have snaps. The snaps work well and will outlast the velcro, they just take a little longer to put on. The color of this one is watermelon. We currently have 3 Fuzzi Bunz and I really want more! They are pocket diapers, which means you have to stuff the absorbency in the pocket and then it is just like an all-in-one diaper. After washing, I go ahead and stuff all of my pocket diapers so they are ready to use when needed. These are one-size and they fit 7-35 pounds. To adjust the size of the diaper, you just adjust the elastic in the legs of the diaper. It's really easy. Fuzzi Bunz come with an extra set of elastic in case the elastic gets worn out and 2 microfiber inserts, one small and one large. Right now we are using the small insert. These diapers should last us until he is potty trained.

Tweedle Bugs One Size

We got one of these in blue as a free diaper with one of our diaper orders. After that, I ordered a black one and a minky cow print one (which resulted in a free white one). I like them a lot and they work well. The only problem with these is that the waist can not adjust as small as some of our other diapers, so they're a little big around the waist. They'll fit better soon though. These are pocket diapers and they're a lot like Fuzzi Bunz.

More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment