Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Follow-up Ultrasound

Our follow-up was this morning to check on the location of my placenta. I am happy to say that it has moved up and is out of the way! NO previa!! It's been marginal/low-lying the past 2 ultrasounds so I'm really glad it's moved! So that means hopefully no c-section!

Little Jace now weighs 3 pounds 8 ounces, so he's right on track. His heart rate was 155 and he had the hiccups when we tried to listen to his heartbeat. He has hair and he's in the right position, head down and face down. What I've been feeling constantly in my ribs is his butt and a pair of heels! It hurts!

Here are pics from today, and I've also updated this post with the 24 week ultrasound pics. (I finally hooked our printer/scanner back up from where we moved!

His hand & five little fingers:
This one is so funny to me. You may have to tilt your head to the right, but it looks like he's smiling. This is his face, and you can see the little teeth buds.
Tilt your head to the right again and this is his face propped up on his hand:
(doing Melita's pose! ha ha)
His hair:
What the arrow is pointing to is what she said was hair!

1 comment: