Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a BOY!

As of yesterday, we are 19 weeks pregnant. I can't believe we're almost halfway there! I've been feeling pretty good. I was sick at first but that went away around 11-12 weeks. I had lost 10 pounds at my 14 week appointment, and now I've gained back 3. Last week we found out we're having a baby boy! We're all so excited. I just knew we were having a girl so I was shocked to find out he was a boy. We decided on a name before we even got pregnant: Jace William. Avaree has my middle name and Jace will have James'. Jace looked perfect at the ultrasound, he was about 9 ounces and he even measured 3 days ahead. We'll get to see him again in 5 weeks and I can't wait! Jace has been moving around quite a bit lately. I started feeling him around 12 weeks (sounds really early but they say it happens sooner with the 2nd pregnancy) but it's much more prominent and frequent now. James even felt him kick for the first time last Thursday at 18 weeks 3 days!!

It's sunk in now that we are having a boy but it is still really weird to look at boy things. All I've looked at for the past 5 years is girl's! I haven't had a problem with finding lots of cute things though, we've already bought several outfits, blankets, and other fun things! We picked out the bedding we would get if we had a boy before we got pregnant (lol) and we ordered it the night we found out. It came in this past weekend and I love it!

Here are some pics of our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment