Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hazelwood for Eczema

Avaree's eczema has been really bad lately. Her skin has looked horrible and is really itchy; her whole body has been red and blotchy. I bought Jace an amber necklace about a month or so ago for teething pain, although he doesn't seem like it bothers him yet. While on the website for the amber, I came across hazelwood. I read the benefits of it and some testimonials and decided it was worth a shot. I ordered a hazelwood necklace for Avaree and put it on her as soon as it came in the mail. The next evening, she was almost entirely cleared up! It was crazy! I couldn't believe how well she looked after only wearing the necklace for 24 hours! I wish I would have taken some pictures of how her skin looked before putting it on her. These were taken after wearing it.
 
 
 Her worst spots are the back of her legs. in the bends of her elbows, and her hands. Her back has also been really bad lately. Apparently the hazelwood absorbs the acid (which causes eczema) in the body and the necklace lasts about 6-12 months. They say the first one may not last as long though. I'm going to go ahead and order at least one more for now so we'll have it whenever this one stops working. I was a little skeptical at first, but after seeing for my own eyes how well this has worked, I'm totally sold! I only wish I would have found out about these five years ago! They also say that these are good for reflux and morning sickness (if only I would have known!) so when I get pregnant again, I will for sure be ordering one for me!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting!! That's awesome though, she def looks better! I bet she's loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete